Sigtuna town, which sits on the shores of lake Mälaren, is located approximately 50 kilometers north west of Stockholm. With a population of some 8,500 people, the town is part of the larger municipality of Sigtuna kommun which has some 43,000 residents and is also home to Sweden’s largest Airport, Stockholm Arlanda.
Sigtuna Quick Facts
- Sigtuna town population 8,500
- Sigtuna municiplaity 43,000
- Population within 60 minutes: 2 million
- 20 minutes from Sweden’s largest airport
- Well connected by motorway and rail
- Sigtuna has 23 hotels with 3,900 beds and over 20 restaurants and cafe’s